We are looking for a talented and energetic Social Media Producer who is organized, creative and has a knack for producing compelling content.
You will have a passion for creating and delivering quality digital content and writing and will be fully responsible for managing multiple social media accounts. Every day will be different with your time split between creating, planning and reviewing our client’s monthly social media content, ad-hoc social media posts and various writing tasks.
You live and breathe social media and ideally have 2+ years of experience in a similar role. You’ll love getting to know our customers and anticipating their needs to make sure they’re super happy with what we do. You will produce high quality work on time and stay ahead of social media trends to create and deliver exciting new ideas to increase our clients’ social presence.
Your exceptional social media experience means you are confident in using all social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, LinkedIn and YouTube. You’ll be super organized and obsessed with spelling and grammar, combing through each client’s monthly social media content.
This role is varied and exciting and as such requires a level of multitasking, so you will need to switch between tasks and clients as needed.
A little about sea salt
We’re a small company with a big heart and our tight-knit team loves collaborating because we believe everyone’s voice is valuable. Twice a year, we organize offsite teams to foster learning about our work and each other.
Our clients come from one of the most exciting and stable industries – construction and building – and we work with builders across Australia, making their marketing hassle-free by developing plans and building strategies. unique marketing tools to help their businesses grow.
Sea Salt was established in December 2015, and we’re now in a super exciting phase of growth – and that’s where you come in, as our plans for the future include shaping this role to what you’d like it to be. be it.
What you will get from us
We believe in work-life balance and understand the need for flexibility. We are looking for someone to hybrid work from our Melbourne CBD and home coworking space.
Working in our B-corp certified sustainable offices, you’ll enjoy free breakfast on Tuesdays, weekly yoga and meditation classes, and opportunities for professional development and networking.
Pet-friendly, you can bring your four-legged friend to work and even have a drink on Friday night! State-of-the-art features include sensory rooms, creative spaces, rooftop beer gardens, wellness studios and a podcast studio. Plus, there’s great coffee to get your barista up and draft beer and cider for your inner bartender.
Other benefits include
- Access to Perkbox with over 1,000 perks and discounts
- Treats and gifts for your birthday and work anniversaries
As a new member of our team, you will have the skills to:
- Plan and create content calendars for clients across multiple social media channels
- Write, edit and proofread a range of social media content in accordance with client brand guidelines
- Schedule, manage, and publish social content to Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tik Tok, and YouTube using scheduling software like Hootsuite or Buffer
- Monitor social media channel performance with monthly reports and analytics
- Copywriting for social media posts, newsletters and the occasional blog
- Creative thinking and proactively coming up with new social media ideas for clients
Qualifications and experience required
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 2+ years of experience in an editorial, social media or marketing role
- Strong writing skills and pedantic with spelling and grammar
- Very organized and motivated
- Commitment to your own learning and development
- Analytical skills and the ability to problem solve with innovative thinking
- Be interested in the full spectrum of the marketing mix
- Experience using tools such as Hootsuite, Buffer and Canva is desirable
If you are as eager as we are to meet us, send us an e-mail with your CV and we will contact you.